November 30, 2010

Virtual Coffee IV

My dearest dearest friend wanted me to have our coffee date and because she is so important to me, I am having this coffee date especially for her. Others are all cordially invited. You know the drill… Head over to Amy's.


If we are meeting today, you would see me in my denim jacket. No snow, no rain, no mist yet but the winters are here. The nights are supposed to be longer but what does it matter anyway, November is over. I think cold air is the best botox you could ever get. My evening walks are just beautiful.

I’d also tell you that the last week was so much fun even without the Thanksgiving turkey and the celebrations. We went to the zoo and we had a great time. I wish I could have seen the snakes but I guess hibernation is important as well. Snakes are my favorite and I would never understand why not many like them. If you do not like snakes, I would talk you into listening to their beauty stories and why I love them. And if you happen to like them, VOILA! Where have you been all this time?

I’d also tell you that just yesterday we again had to participate in the cleaning marathon sponsored by my mother. She is a genius. But I enjoyed the time because we could dig into some of our old books from my first and second grades. Someday I would pass them onto my kids.

By the way, I think we should order now. I’d love to have a hot cappuccino along with a blueberry muffin.

Google Images

Google Images 

After my first sip of the uber delicious cappuccino, I’d tell you that I have been feeling a lot of guilt lately. I have not been working hard and it has been a long long time that I have said that my body is tired. I am never tired these days and I feel sleeping is just a waste of time. I haven’t been sleeping at all too. Insomnia has affected the grey areas of my brain and I am on the verge of loosing my sanity. I am jealous of the people who are awake into the middle of the night working on their home works. I need to get back in that mode again. I want to just dive into my bed and go to sleep the next minute. I want to feel the perspiration on my forehead. I want to work hard for something.

This week my crush is on Audrey Hepburn and Matt Damon. If I had a bucket list, I'd say raising my four girls to be strong, good women would be No. 1.” Mr. Damon, you are so totally every minute of crushing upon. J

After my narcissistic fits subside, I’d ask you about your week. There is just so much happening around the world. One of my friends has literally vanished and I am waiting for her return. Another of my friends got her first Gmail account and we both are so super excited. Another friend is strolling on the streets of Cape Town. And I am jealous. Just a tad. Another friend is traveling down to get her appointment letter. So much is happening.

Before you leave, I would gift you a blueberry muffin, one each for your family member so you can all enjoy a nice evening around the fireplace talking about me… J and the other things, of course. I’d also give you a warm hug, a big one, to compensate for the whole week. Until we meet again.

Love YOU.      

No comments:

Post a Comment