December 19, 2012

Worthwhile.

It is another day. 

Another day to bring out thoughts which have been kept hidden for so long. 

Yesterday was a day of success. I could arrange the things that I had to do. It gave me a sense of accomplishment alongside the knowledge of that things were still in my control. This is how my study table looks today. I have added a few more things but, still this is it in its entirety. 



I have been praying a lot lately. Though, my God is not listed anywhere, I have a deep sense of trust in my God. I believe that no matter what is going to happen, it is going to happen for my best. I believe that God has been guiding me, God has been working on me, and the kind of peace that I have been experiencing lately, it could not have been possible any other way. 

We are working on things. Individually but together somehow. There are some things which I don't have the power to write, to speak out in words but then they are there. They are present strongly and brightly. 

Last night, or early this morning, I crossed my 11000th tweet. What a sense of accomplishment!

I am taking care of my life. I am doing it- slowly but still it is something. 

So, that is that. This holiday season, things are set to change. 

And, changes are good. 

Anything worthwhile is worth fighting for. 

I am never going to forget that.


1 comment:

  1. I liked to see your study table and yes, changes can be good.

    ReplyDelete